Catastrophic Injury Lawyer In Charleston, SC
A catastrophic injury can transform a happy, prosperous life into a waking nightmare. You could be eligible to file a catastrophic personal injury claim in South Carolina. After being catastrophically injured, working, playing sports, and simply walking and caring for yourself could be distant memories. You and your family receiving compensation in a lawsuit could provide much-needed funds for your recovery and future.
If the worst happens and someone else is to blame, contact our Charleston catastrophic injury lawyers at Mark C. Tanenbaum, PA. Our personal injury lawyers are tenacious and experienced, and we will fight for every dollar for your recovery.
What Causes Catastrophic Injuries?
Many accidents and incidents can lead to life-altering injuries. Some of the most common causes include:
- Medical malpractice
- Surgical errors
- Birth injuries
- Failure to diagnose
- Medication errors
- Vehicle accidents
- Premises accidents
- Defective products
Examples of Catastrophic Injuries
There are all kinds of personal injuries, but what makes an injury catastrophic? It largely comes down to severity. Severe injuries that leave you with paralysis, a permanent disability, loss of limbs, sight, hearing, or brain damage are usually considered catastrophic injuries. Common examples of catastrophic injuries that may result in a successful claim include:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI), such as concussions and objects entering the skull
- Spinal cord injuries
- Amputation and crushing injuries
- Severe burns
- Internal bleeding or compound fractures
If another party injures you or a loved one in any of the above ways, have a catastrophic injury lawyer at Mark C. Tanenbaum, PA review your case at no charge. Our catastrophic injury lawyers represent injured clients in all parts of South Carolina including Charleston, Berkeley, Dorchester, and Beaufort counties.
What Can A Charleston Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Do For You?
South Carolina law allows the court to hold another party liable who committed an act or omission that harmed you. Your catastrophic injury Lawyer constructs your personal injury case and gathers evidence for the insurance company and court to show you are entitled to compensation.
Unfortunately, a catastrophic injury can lead to a flood of medical expenses that you probably cannot afford, especially when you can’t work. Some ways the Mark C. Tanenbaum, PA can help obtain the compensation you deserve are:
- Gathering evidence to prove another party was negligent, such as police reports, photos, video, witness testimony, and medical reports.
- Putting together a team of experts in determining what your medical needs will be for the rest of your life, what your ability to earn an income will be, and placing a value on all.
- Negotiating with the insurance company to reach a fair settlement.
- Completing all personal injury claim paperwork needed for the insurance company and court.
- Representing you in a trial before a jury if settlement negotiations don’t succeed.
Contact Our Charleston Catastrophic Injury Lawyers Today
A catastrophic injury can throw your life into disarray, but a successful claim or lawsuit can help get life back on track. For a complimentary consultation about your catastrophic injury case, contact our Charleston personal injury lawyers at Mark C. Tanenbaum, PA at (843) 577-5100 or use our online contact form. Our lawyers do not collect legal fees unless they win your case through settlement or trial.