If you have been injured in an accident or due to another person’s negligence, you need a skilled attorney to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Contact the Law Office of Mark C. Tanenbaum, P.A., to speak to a knowledgeable personal injury attorney with more than 40 years of experience.
- South Carolina construction site accidents: a primer
- New report finds elder abuse more common than thought: Impact in SC
- Cognitive distraction poses serious danger for South Carolina motorists
- Fatal dump truck crash highlights left-turn risk
- When a workplace injury falls outside of workers’ compensation
- South Carolina drivers second-worst in nation, report shows
- SC medical provider liability: malpractice is not the only issue
- South Carolina motorcycling a wonderful experience, but stay safe
- Employee Injury Article
- Goodyear RV Tire Defects
- Summertime Fun on the Water Can Be Deadly in South Carolina
- South Carolina Supreme Court Upholds Tiered Cap on Damages
- Rise In Traumatic Brain Injuries Among Teens
- Proposed Federal Regulations Would Curb Mobile Phone Use by Commercial Drivers
- New Federal Regulations for Truckers in 2012: Do They Go Far Enough?
- Low-Speed Car Accidents Can Still Cause Serious Head Injuries
- Infant Deaths Linked to Sleep Positioners
- Federal Legislators Proposing Law to Ban Rental of Recalled Vehicles
- CDC report reveals frequency of drowsy driving in US
- Bedsores Can Be a Tell-Tale Sign of Nursing Home Neglect
For an experienced Charleston personal injury lawyer, contact the Law Office of Mark C. Tanenbaum, P.A., for a free initial consultation.